When you have decayed, broken, or missing teeth, our restorative dental treatments will have you smiling again.
Composite resin fillings restore tooth structure lost to decay, wear or fracture.
Endodontics is when you treat the nerve inside the tooth and save a tooth from extraction.
Prosthodontics is replacing missing teeth with bridges, dentures and implants.
Why Do You Need Restorative Dental Treatment?
- It is important to try and retain all your teeth.
- Oral bacteria cause decay that will undermine the health and strength of the tooth. Removing the decay and placing a filling will save the tooth and keep you eating and smiling.
- Having teeth extracted causes extra stress on remaining teeth.
- Most people prefer to save their tooth because a missing tooth leads to movement of nearby teeth, problems with biting and difficulties with oral hygiene.
- A missing tooth can make you self-conscious when smiling.
- Missing teeth can reduce the foods that you can eat and enjoy such as meats, nuts and vegetables.
- All your teeth together provide support for your lips and cheeks. Losing teeth can change the appearance of your face even when you are not smiling.
- Missing teeth can affect your speech and your ability to whistle!